Ravioli with braised beef 115g
These ravioli propose the classic braised beef recipe from Piedmont as a first course dish. The filling, prepared by gently and slowly braising the beef in herbs, vegetables and red wine, is now even more succulent and tasty thanks to the new pasta shape. Ideal with a light meat ragout.
Average Nutritional Values
- Energy 270 kcal / 1138 kJ
- Protein 12 g
- Carbohydrates 37 g
- Lipidi 7,7 g
- Fibre 2,5 g
For the pasta
Soft wheat flour, eggs, durum wheat semolina, water.
For the filling
Braised meat 40.2%, breadcrumbs, rehydrated whey, mortadella, cheese, vegetable fibre, salt, natural flavouring, pepper.
Here is how to reduce the salt and fat content when making the dish:
1) place the ravioli in a hot saucepan and add just one cup of water;
2) cover and cook for 2 minutes;
3) remove the lid and allow the remaining water to evaporate, stirring for another 2 minutes;
4) Enjoy all the goodness of FINI by adding just one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil!