Tortellini with cured prosciutto 115g
This age-old recipe, which comes from the Modena area, has been handed down through the generations. The tasty filling is encased like a precious jewel inside a fine sheet of skilfully rolled out pasta.
Average Nutritional Values
- Energy 300 kcal / 1264 kJ
- Protein 14 g
- Carbohydrates 45 g
- Fat 6,5 g
- Fibre 2,5 g
For the pasta
Soft wheat flour, eggs, durum wheat semolina, water.
For the filling
Cured prosciutto 30.2%, breadcrumbs, mortadella, vegetable fibre, cheese, salt, flavouring, nutmeg, pepper. .
Here is how to reduce the salt and fat content when making the dish:
1) place the tortellini in a hot saucepan and add just one cup of water;
2) cover and cook for 2 minutes;
3) remove the lid and allow the remaining water to evaporate, stirring for another 1 minute;
4) Enjoy all the goodness of FINI by adding just one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil!