Tortelloni with ricotta and spinach 115g
From the culinary traditions of Emilia, a smooth, tasty filling of fresh ricotta and spinach, proposed in a shape that enhances the flavour and creaminess of the filling, made from simple, wholesome ingredients. A light, delicate dish which is delicious dressed with melted butter and sage.
Average Nutritional Values
- Energy 249 kcal / 1050 kJ
- Protein 9,0 g
- Carbohydrates 40 g
- Carbohydrates 5,0 g
- Fibre 4,0 g
For the pasta
Soft wheat flour, eggs, durum wheat semolina, water.
For the filling
Ricotta 40.7%, rehydrated whey, spinach 10.2%, breadcrumbs, vegetable fibre, mascarpone, dehydrated potatoes, cheese, salt, natural flavouring, sunflower seed oil, nutmeg.
Here is how to reduce the salt and fat content when making the dish:
1) place the tortelloni in a hot saucepan and add just one cup of water;
2) cover and cook for 2 minutes;
3) remove the lid and allow the remaining water to evaporate, stirring for another 2 minutes;
4) Enjoy all the goodness of FINI by adding just one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil!