INFORMATIVE NOTE ACCORDING TO ART. 13 LEG. DECREE 196/03 (PRIVACY CODE)
Purposes and modalities of data treatment
In compliance with the requirements of the Legislative Decree indicated above, interested parties are hereby informed that the provided personal data may be treated for the following purposes:
- to comply with the contractual and law obligation;
- for commercial and administrative information;
- for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes.
The data shall be treated legitimately, properly and with the maximum confidentiality, mainly by using electronic instruments and digital supports, as well as in paper-based and any other type of support, in compliance with the minimum security standards indicated in the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures (Attachment B to Leg. Decree 196/03).
Mandatory nature of data provision
The personal data must be provided in order to establish or maintain a supply relationship and/or directly and indirectly associated relationships.
Consequences of refusal to provide data
In the case that the interested party refuses to furnish one or more of the data requested, he/she shall not be able to enjoy the service in question.
Subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated
Personal and/or sensitive data related to the treatment in question may be communicated:
- in cases provided for by law;
- to internal or external subjects entrusted by our company and who carry out specific assignments on behalf of our company.
Rights of the interested party
In compliance with the art. 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights) of Leg. Decree 196/03, the interested party has the right to:
- Receive confirmation of the existence or absence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and their transmission in an intelligible form.
- Receive an indication regarding:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and modalities of treatment;
- c) the logic applied if the treatment is carried out using electronic instruments;
- d) the identification of the head of data treatment, the data treatment officers and the designated representative, as per art. 5, par. 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may have access to them as designated representatives of the State or assigned functionaries.
- To obtain:
- a) updates, corrections or, if requested, an integration of the data;
- b) cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of any data obtained illegally, including those whose treatment is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) above have been notified, also in terms of their content, to all those who received the data in question or who have access to them, except in the case where this involves the application of measures manifestly disproportionate to the individual’s right to privacy.
- To refuse, entirely or in part:
- a) the treatment of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which they were collected, for legitimate reasons;
- b) the treatment of his/her personal data for the purpose of transmitting promotional or advertising material or direct sales or the carrying out of market research or commercial communication.
Head of data treatment
The Head of data treatment is the CEO of Gruppo Fini and Greci Specialità per la Ristorazione. To exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/03 as listed herein, the interested party must submit a written request to the Head of data treatment indicated above.